HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
There’s no better time than now for a fresh start, right? I love setting myself goals every year, so here’s 5 of my New Year’s Resolutions/Goals.
- Maintain the healthy habits I gained in 2017 – this includes drinking a ton of water, eating a lot of green veggies, and working out regularly. I finally managed to consistently stick to these habits in 2017 so this year I really want to keep them up and build on them!
- Learn a language – this one I’ve been attempting for a while now, but this year I’m determined to try my hardest! I’m leaning towards learning French, since I already know the basic foundations, but I still haven’t decided 100%.
- Dedicate more time to my blog and youtube channel – okay. I admit it. I’m terrible at maintaining both of these things – but this year I’m getting myself on track with schedules and plans! Watch this space!
- STUDY. STUDY. STUDY. – I’m currently working on a degree, so my next resolution is to stay super dedicated to getting the best out of my education!
- Make the most of every minute – Whether it’s travelling, performing with my band, going to gigs and festivals, or even just lazy days around the house – I want to make the most of 2018 with a positive mindset!
So those are my 2018 New Year’s Resolutions! You can expect 2-3 posts a week this year. Thank you so much for sticking around, and I can’t wait for us to see what 2018 has in store together – one blog post at a time.
What are your resolutions? Let me know!